PRISM is a revolutionary way of identifying people's behaviour preferences. PRISM approaches human behaviour from the perspective of neuroscience, rather than psychological theory.
This exciting online tool takes advantage of some of the most up-to-date neuroscience discoveries to provide users with a series of 'maps' which are representations of how they prefer to respond to the world around them. Each PRISM 'map' is a picture of the user as a unique individual.
Today leadership is more important than ever. Leadership reflects people’s needs and challenges driven by an increasingly complex and fast-changing world. Leadership skills are based on leadership behaviour. Skills alone do not make leaders – style and behaviour do. If you are interested in developing leaders – start with leadership behaviour.
- Develop understanding of behaviours, motivations and individual beliefs
- Manage emotions, feelings and behaviours
- Replace limiting beliefs with enabling ones
- Be more responsive, more adaptable and more innovative
- Create holistic strategies and build a team committed to achieve them
- Motivate each team member to reach their potential