Webinar series 'How to'
In the ‘How to’ series our onboarding specialists will provide useful insights to improve the onboarding experience of your new hires. Sign up below to claim your spot. The webinars will be in English.
- Tuesday, September 15th: How to ensure employee onboarding is not only a task for Human Resources
- Tuesday, September 29th: How to keep your employees engaged and informed during uncertain times
- Tuesday October 13th: How to structure the Pre- & Onboarding journey
What will be discussed?
How to ensure employee onboarding is not only a task for Human Resources
- The different roles and tasks in onboarding
- How to structure the process so all roles know what is expected of them
- How to monitor and keep track of the progress in the onboarding process
How to keep your employees engaged and informed during uncertain times
- How to inform and guide your staff while everybody is working from home
- How to keep the information interactive and fun for staff members to consume
- Best practices from companies on reboarding staff to the workspace
How to structure the Pre- & Onboarding journey
- What are the building blocks to create a structured pre- and onboarding program
- How to align theory with the structure of your organization
- What are key moments that you should always include in your onboarding program